FFP1 protective mask - sterilized -
Notice of use:
- Wear the mask for a maximum of 1 day.
- Do not touch the outside of the mask.
- When removing and putting on the mask, please only touch the rubbers.
- After wearing the mask, hang it on the rubber to dry.
- Wash the mask at max 60 ° in the washing machine.
- Use conventional detergent.
- Dry the mask in the dryer at max 60 °.
- Use a wash bag to wash and dry the masks. The rubber bands could be damaged.
- Spray the mask with a disinfectant.
- Iron, or better steam iron the mask. The rubbers must not be ironed.
- Place the mask in the oven at 60 ° for 10 minutes.